- Improve bulk, stiffness and flexibility (1% Expancel increases bulk and thickness up to 25%)
- Reduction in grammage is possible
- Improve production capacity
- Adding antislip properties in coatings
Request a sample of Expancel SL and speak to our experts for product advice.
|Variations of Expancel||Microsphere content, %||
|Temperature start(2) (°C)||Temperature maximum(2)(°C)||Density(2)(kg/m3)||Safety Data Sheet|
|820 SL 40||40||10-16||85-95||115-125||≤ 25||SDS >|
|820 SLU 40||44||10-16||85-95||115-125||≤ 25||SDS >|
(1) "Particle size of Expancel Microspheres"
(2) "Thermomechanical analysis of Expancel MS"
Delivered as slurry in 1 m3 containers. Use the product within two years after production date, if unopened.
Not all grades available in all locations. Check local sales office for availability.
SLU means that no salt (NaCL) has been added to the slurry. The addition of salt will further decrease the expansion temperature by approx 8 to 10°C.
We have an R&D organization with the capabilities and expertise to maximize the benefits of Expancel Microspheres in your application.